From: "Devon H. O'Dell" <devon.odell@gmail.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: [9fans] IWP9 this year?
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:54:06 -0400	[thread overview]

Hello!

Although I probably won't be able to go unless it's close (a.k.a. in
the Baltimore / Washington DC area -- which actually isn't perhaps a
bad idea?), the subject of an IWP9 has been brought up several times
this year. I'd like to get the ball rolling on this, in case anybody
is interested in setting it up or attending. I think the question at
this point is, ``Who wants to organize it, and who will attend?''

I'm perfectly fine to organize the event, and I'm sure my office could
more than accommodate any interested attendees. Just kind of curious
what timeframes people would be interested in, and whether people
would be able / willing to come. If not, some discussion on the when
and where might not be a bad idea, anyway. Let me know!

--Devon