* [9fans] ktrans dictionary
@ 2004-02-23 12:21 Fco.J.Ballesteros
From: Fco.J.Ballesteros @ 2004-02-23 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Does anybody have a dictionary for ktrans available?
I've seen the ftp address in the readme, but the host
seems to be down.

thanks a lot

* Re: [9fans] ktrans dictionary
@ 2004-02-24  1:40 ` Kenji Okamoto
From: Kenji Okamoto @ 2004-02-24  1:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Does anybody have a dictionary for ktrans available?
> I've seen the ftp address in the readme, but the host
> seems to be down.

It's there on http://basalt.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp/plan9/s39.html.

In this case, I may not be fair enough to all who don't speak Japanese.
I'll try to fix it.   Main stream of the pages there is that
THINS are devided into three parts, (1) current(Section 50, s50.html or up),
(2) 3rd ed, from s30.html to s.49.html (3) 2nd ed (s1.html to s17.html.
ktrans is the third ed staff, and still works for 4th ed, then, I did not changed
the structure.

Kenji

* Re: [9fans] ktrans dictionary
@ 2004-02-24  1:54   ` Kenji Okamoto
From: Kenji Okamoto @ 2004-02-24  1:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

flu with damaged brain...

THINGS are devided into three parts,
    (1) current (Section 50, s50.html or up),
    (2) 3rd ed (from Section 30, s30.html to s49.html),
    (3) 2nd ed (Section 1, s1.html to s17.html).

Of course, if you can read Japanese, those are written...

Kenji

* Re: [9fans] ktrans dictionary
@ 2004-02-26  4:27   ` Kenji Okamoto
From: Kenji Okamoto @ 2004-02-26  4:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> In this case, I may have not been fair enough to all who don't speak Japanese.
> I'll try to fix it.

Some was editted from the original by myself above.☺

Anyway, I noticed many logs are left that more than 100 people
want ghostscript, but very limited numbers got it actually.   Many
tried multitimes to get (probably) gs-8.13.tgz etc.   And nemo's
writing above.   These made me rethink that I am on the right track...

I updated our web page (http://basalt.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp/plan9/)
for those who don't speak Japanese.   Try once again many of you
who failed to find those Ghostscript or Ktrans (including dictionary) things.
If you still have problems, please let me know it directly by mail.

Kenji

* Re: [9fans] ktrans dictionary
@ 2004-02-26  4:33     ` Kenji Okamoto
From: Kenji Okamoto @ 2004-02-26  4:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> I updated our web page (http://basalt.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp/plan9/)
> for those who don't speak Japanese.   Try once again many of you
> who failed to find those Ghostscript or Ktrans (including dictionary) things.
> If you still have problems, please let me know it directly by mail.

or still has problem to get them, try dictry the following addrees:

http://basalt.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp/plan9/gs-8.13.tgz
http://basalt.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp/plan9/gs-data.tgz
http://basalt.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp/plan9/gs.gz
http://basalt.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp/plan9/hpijs.gz