* [9fans] Guidance for someone new to Plan 9
@ 2007-05-06 22:23 Kim Shrier
From: Kim Shrier @ 2007-05-06 22:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I am setting up my first Plan 9 machine and I was wondering if
someone would be willing to answer (off list probably) various
questions I have about how things should be configured.  Since
I have about 28 years of UNIX experience, I am probably thinking
about things all wrong and I could use some guidance on getting
into the proper Plan 9 mind set.

Thanks in advance,
Kim