* [9fans] I went down a Forth rabbit hole and found Glenda
@ 2019-09-21 16:45 Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2019-09-21 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

So...

I have had a couple of STM32F103C8T6 "bluepill" boards laying around for a
few years and decided to do something with them.

After some uninteresting attempts with Arduino, I found Mecrisp-Stellaris
Forth (http://mecrisp.sourceforge.net/) which works great.

This lead me to wonder if there are any 9P implementations in Forth (surely
not?)
Yes! there is one by iru (https://github.com/iru-/9p4).

Then I thought about the impossible: a 9p file server in mecrisp forth. I
discovered someone had already done exactly that:
https://hub.darcs.net/pointfree/ForthFS

-Skip