* [9fans] a disk filesystem for both Plan 9 and Linux?
@ 2013-01-11 18:58 John Floren
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: John Floren @ 2013-01-11 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I'd like to be able to use a disk in both Plan 9 and Linux. FAT seems
to have some issues with sufficiently large partitions, so that's out.
Plan9Port doesn't have fossil in the repo, although I've found
patches. ext2srv may be an option, but I have no idea how reliable it
would actually be.

Am I missing any options for filesystems that are supported by both
Linux and Plan 9? Can anyone comment on the reliability/usefulness of
ext2srv?

john