* [9fans] plan9-bcm GPIO control raspberry pi
@ 2014-05-16 20:33 Sean Hinchee
From: Sean Hinchee @ 2014-05-16 20:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

So I ran across this ( https://github.com/elewarr/plan9-bcm ) awhile back
and decided it would be fun to try to stick it on my pi running 9front.
Problem is I'm either too new to this, or am missing something really basic
when I'm trying to compile the kernel. Normally iirc one just has to run
"mk install" and things tend to come together, but I'm getting an error "No
recipe to make 'fpi.5' in director /sys/src/9/9-bcm"

I realize that the 5 corresponds to the ARM arch and I assume it is
supposed to be made automatically, I'm not sure if tehre's some
documentation somewhere on this I missed or if I should just dig through
the source to find out what it is/should be.

Thoughts?

* Re: [9fans] plan9-bcm GPIO control raspberry pi
@ 2014-05-16 20:40 ` cinap_lenrek
From: cinap_lenrek @ 2014-05-16 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

just did a mk in /sys/src/9/bcm and it builds just fine.

what is "/sys/src/9/9-bcm"?

--
cinap

* Re: [9fans] plan9-bcm GPIO control raspberry pi
@ 2014-05-16 20:46 ` Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2014-05-16 20:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

i'm guessing that plan9-bcm source directory should be bound -- bind(1) --
to /sys/src/9/9-bcm (or even /sys/src/9/bcm).

@ 2014-05-17  3:12   ` Sean Hinchee
From: Sean Hinchee @ 2014-05-17  3:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs