* [9fans] Discord community for Plan 9
@ 2017-07-22  0:29 Sean Hinchee
From: Sean Hinchee @ 2017-07-22  0:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

All,

I'm not sure where the niche falls in place for this, if there is none
fine, but as someone presently attending uni I've noticed a trend that
no one my age bothers with IRC.

I want to do what I can to increase the surface area for those
interested to get access to the Plan 9 community, so I made a server at:
https://discord.gg/6daut5T

I'm not sure if this is a service used by anyone on this list, but if
there is anyone you're welcome to join the small number of us there.

My apologies to anyone who's offended by the concept of this service.
Feedback would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Sean