* Re: [9fans] factotum auth for commodity web browsers?
@ 2011-11-22 21:33 Salman Aljammaz
From: Salman Aljammaz @ 2011-11-22 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I don't know if any exist out there, but I've been thinking of trying
to hack something together recently. I've gone as far as compiling
Chromium from source. (A major step on its own!)
This came to me after rediscovering WebID (previously known as
foaf+ssl) which uses client-side certificates. Factotum would be great
to manage those...
Salman