From: "Tomás S. Javaloyes" <tsjavaloyes@gmail.com>
To: 9fans <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Connect plan9 with Linux SMB resource
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 11:46:09 +0200	[thread overview]

Yes, I've tried using all the authentication methods it claims to support:

term% cifs -a
supported auth methods: plain lm+ntml ntlm ntlmv2
term%

...but without success

Supposedly with the default authentication (ntlmv2) it should work
based on comments I've found on the Internet from users who tried that
at the time.