* [9fans] acme/acid integration ...
@ 2011-12-30  4:34 6o205zd02
From: 6o205zd02 @ 2011-12-30  4:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I could swear I remember reading about someone writing some tools that made it possible to use acme as a "gui" for acid, but my searches haven't come up with anything concrete.  I was thinking about trying to do something analogous for a different debugger in P9P, and as hoping I could get some insights into how to begin by looking at the acme/acid work.

Is my memory completely fabricated?  If not, does anyone know where I can find the code?

    thanks,
    Peter Canning

* Re: [9fans] acme/acid integration ...
@ 2011-12-30  5:41 ` Tharaneedharan Vilwanathan