* git9 on 9legacy
@ 2019-12-06  5:35 ori
From: ori @ 2019-12-06  5:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I got a box running 9legacy running, and fixed the portability
issues in git9, since it didn't seem like anyone else was going
to do the work.

There are two patches needed which I put on sources:

	- rc-line-split:
		implement `delim{...} syntax for rc

	- walk
		port walk command to 9legacy.

Other than that, there were a couple of tweaks needed to
git9 itself: 9legacy has no '%z' format specifier, which
means that there's no way of printing pointer differences;
that's ok, they weren't really used for anything important.

And 9legacy awk is still an ape program, which means that
it uses /bin/sh. Some of the system calls that git9 was
doing from within awk used rc syntax. I pulled the code
up into awk, and made the commands shell agnostic.

So, to summarize:

	# get dependencies
	patch/apply rc-line-split
	patch/apply walk