* [9fans] OT: sam on XP
@ 2002-02-28  4:37 Micah Stetson
From: Micah Stetson @ 2002-02-28  4:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I know this isn't exactly Plan 9 related, but has anyone
here used the Windows version of sam on Windows XP?
I don't have the computer nearby at the moment, so I
can't give a very exact report.  But if I remember, it
seems like the host part dies if I type anything in the
command window.  The terminal part stays running, but
you can't do anything with it and all of the menu items
are parenthesized.  This is on a new Sony VAIO, again,
I don't have it here and I don't recall the exact
specificaitons.

Thanks in advance,

Micah