* [9fans] Win32 9p, rangboom, etc
@ 2009-07-20 20:56 Tim Newsham
From: Tim Newsham @ 2009-07-20 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

What is the current state of NT 9p filesystem drivers?

I know Rangboom has one in their product (although I think
perhaps its not really used?).  Do they plan to release
it in the future?  Is the Rangboom fs driver reusable with
plan9 or inferno servers?  If so, does anyone have information
on how to use the driver?  Does anyone have any insights
into Rangboom's progress - ie. are they still around, and
making commercial progress?

Is anyone working on an open source 9p filesystem driver
for NT?

Tim Newsham
http://www.thenewsh.com/~newsham/