* [9fans] OK, cpu server is up.
@ 2003-04-24 19:40 ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2003-04-24 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

That last change for devrtc did the trick.

the little 'no moving parts CPU server' comes up and is ready just fine.

whew.

I have some fixes for the IRQ stuff for cyrix and a few other things ...
who vets this stuff for inclusion into the kernel or 9load tree? I hope
somebody nicer than Linus :-)

ron