* Re: Re: [9fans] First attempts
@ 2006-08-23 20:26 Mr. Norm S
From: Mr. Norm S @ 2006-08-23 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

2006/8/22, Dave Eckhardt <davide+p9@cs.cmu.edu>:
> > Personally I'd like to see a "Maze War" clone

Not a bad idea but I'm somewhat of a pixel artist and platformer
enthusiast.  That lends itself to certain kinds of games.  I'm definitely
thinking the player is going to controlling Glenda but this won't just be
any side scroller, there'll definitely be a twist on the gameplay.

As for whoever mentioned the SDL port, thanks.  I'll look into that.

--
Jared

"We have your mind now.  It is over."

* [9fans] First attempts