* Re: [9fans] install terminal
@ 2002-08-14  6:56 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2002-08-14  6:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I may have once experienced it...
Did you make password for bootes?
I'm just back from vacation, and my brain may be... :-)

Kenji

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1841 bytes --]

From: Charles Forsyth <forsyth@caldo.demon.co.uk>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] install terminal
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 05:56:35 +0100

flag attach and flag authdebug typed on the file server console
might give a little more information about the reason it objected.
`might' is the key word there, because the
messages do not separate all cases.

* Re: [9fans] install terminal
@ 2002-08-14  4:56 Charles Forsyth
From: Charles Forsyth @ 2002-08-14  4:56 UTC (permalink / raw)