* [9fans] [Fwd: IWP9 2008]
@ 2008-03-10 18:17 don bailey
From: don bailey @ 2008-03-10 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

[-- Attachment #2: IWP9 2008.eml --]
[-- Type: message/rfc822, Size: 671 bytes --]

From: don bailey <don.bailey@gmail.com>
To: 9fans@9fans.net
Subject: IWP9 2008
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 21:05:31 -0600

* Re: [9fans] [Fwd: IWP9 2008]
@ 2008-03-10 21:35 ` john
From: john @ 2008-03-10 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

It came through just fine in both cases.
And no, to the best of my knowledge, there isn't one yet.
The lack of people saying "nope, don't think so" doesn't mean
that your email didn't get through... check the archives next
time: http://9fans.net/archive/2008/03

John

* Re: [9fans] [Fwd: IWP9 2008]
@ 2008-03-10 21:47   ` don bailey
From: don bailey @ 2008-03-10 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

* Re: [9fans] [Fwd: IWP9 2008]
@ 2008-03-10 22:54     ` john
From: john @ 2008-03-10 22:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> john@csplan9.rit.edu wrote:
>> Doesn't look like this got through via 9fans@9fans.net, so here we go
>> again...
>
>> It came through just fine in both cases.
>> And no, to the best of my knowledge, there isn't one yet.
>> The lack of people saying "nope, don't think so" doesn't mean
>> that your email didn't get through... check the archives next
>> time: http://9fans.net/archive/2008/03
>
> I did check the archives or I wouldn't have resent it.

http://9fans.net/archive/2008/03/221

But bits are cheap, so no worries.

John