* [9fans] rio bug
@ 2004-03-23 18:53 andrey mirtchovski
From: andrey mirtchovski @ 2004-03-23 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

if a rio window is being moved while it disappears it'll leave a white
rectangle at the last position it is placed at. to trigger try selecting a
terminal window with the right mouse button and hit ^D, then move it
around and deselect.

i guess a solution would be to add a control message to redraw the
grey, but i can just see someone 'fixing' it to allow random images to
be put as background and it's all downhill from there :)

andrey

* Re: [9fans] rio bug
@ 2004-03-23 19:30 matt
From: matt @ 2004-03-23 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I've often noticed border droppings and other bits of crud left behind

Like Andrey says - does it matter really?

I would say that it's not very professional, if you'd paid someone to write it for you, you'd send it back until it was fixed.

It certainly doesn't affect any ability to work, though now I have an annoying white square on my desktop I can't get rid of !