* [9fans] char encoding problem
@ 2008-07-11 15:55 Mathieu Lonjaret
From: Mathieu Lonjaret @ 2008-07-11 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello 9fans,

I have a problem with one specific e-mail in p9p acme Mail: only some
part of it is displayed (~1/2) when I open it (right click) in acme
Mail. According to mutt, the encoding is iso-8859-15 and I can read it
fine there.
There does not seem to be anything special in the first line which is
"not there" in acme Mail; some accented characters but not different
from other ones which appear sooner in the mail.

As turjo advised me on #plan9, I tried
'9p read mail/mbox/n/raw'
in an acme win. That outputed the whole message, however the accented
chars were replaced by runes like that one: �
I also fetched the latest p9p (20080711); same behaviour.

Any idea about what's going on please?

Cheers,
Mathieu.