* [9fans] how the cpu is exported ?????
@ 2003-04-14 13:14 pankaj chauhan
From: pankaj chauhan @ 2003-04-14 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

hi every body ,

 i  am new to plan 9 , want to know how exactly the cpu servers provide processing power to the machines on the network ( actually how it is implemented in the operating system ) .

my problem is , what i am getting every where on inter net is : how to use plan 9 , but i am interested in its operating system design and architecture , please tell me from where can i get this thing .

right now i am not the part of mailing list so please reply at my mail id.

thanks ,

Regards,

pankaj chauhan

* Re: [9fans] how the cpu is exported ?????
@ 2003-04-21 17:04 ` Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2003-04-21 17:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: chauhan_ait, 9fans

I think you are looking for the papers that come
with the system, at

	http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sys/doc/index.html

In particular, it sounds like you are interested
in the overview document "Plan 9 from Bell Labs"

	http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sys/doc/9.pdf

Russ