* [9fans] Magic Mouse in 9vx?
@ 2010-02-28  3:27 Anthony Sorace
From: Anthony Sorace @ 2010-02-28  3:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

	The multi-touch stuff added to plan9ports to make the Apple Magic
Mouse work is really nice; I confess I didn't really believe Russ when
he described it as feeling natural, but it does. It's pretty easy to
forget about the mechanics of what's going on under your hand. These
days, though, I spend most of my interactive time in 9vx. Is anyone
working on getting the multi-touch stuff working in 9vx?

Anthony Sorace
Strand 1