* [9fans] Thoughts about Plan 9 development, UAT, and production.
@ 2007-05-11 10:25 Vester Thacker
From: Vester Thacker @ 2007-05-11 10:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Would it be beneficial to have public accessible revision control
servers for Plan 9 development and UAT?

I`m interested in the developers` thoughts about access, revision
control, and moving forward as a community. Are people having a
problem with the present model? If so, then what are your suggestions
for improvements?

Uriel, this isn`t intended as an opportunity for you or anyone else to
rant. I want to know what everyone else thinks for a change. :)

If all is well, I`d like to know that too.

Regards,
Vester

* Re: [9fans] Thoughts about Plan 9 development, UAT, and production.
@ 2007-05-11 17:42 ` lucio
From: lucio @ 2007-05-11 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> I`m interested in the developers` thoughts about access, revision
> control, and moving forward as a community. Are people having a
> problem with the present model? If so, then what are your suggestions
> for improvements?

In the debate between the "cathedral" and the "bazaar" models, where
do you think Plan 9 belongs?  Would you really have it otherwise?

++L

* Re: [9fans] Thoughts about Plan 9 development, UAT, and production.
@ 2007-05-11 18:17 ` Christopher Nielsen
From: Christopher Nielsen @ 2007-05-11 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

i find it fine the way it is, but i haven't been submitting any
patches recently.

--
Christopher Nielsen
"They who can give up essential liberty for temporary