* [9fans] two questions: starting fgui? and emailing fossil vac scores?
@ 2003-12-19 12:18 plan9
From: plan9 @ 2003-12-19 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

I normally run drawterm to connect to my home setup.  One of the
problems I've run into over time was that auth/fgui was not
automatically available, so I added auth/fgui& to my riostartup.  But
that lead to factotums leaking every time I closed the connection.
Currently I'm doing window -hide auth/fgui, which is clearly not
exactly right.

So, is there a recommended way to get fgui to be available when I log
in via drawterm?

My second question is about something I've read on the list a couple
of times.  How do I set up automatic emailing of the vac scores
generated by the archival snapshot in fossil?

Thanks,
Robby

* [9fans] two questions: starting fgui? and emailing fossil vac scores?
@ 2004-01-05 15:36 plan9
From: plan9 @ 2004-01-05 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

I asked this a while back without any response.  Maybe it didn't get
distributed?  Anyway, still looking for answers, as I haven't got
anywhere on my own so far.

I normally run drawterm to connect to my home setup.  One of the
problems I've run into over time was that auth/fgui was not
automatically available, so I added auth/fgui& to my riostartup.  But
that lead to factotums leaking on the cpu server every time I closed
the connection.  Currently I'm doing window -hide auth/fgui, which is
clearly not right.

So, is there a recommended way to get fgui to be available when I log
in via drawterm?

My second question is about something I've read on the list a couple
of times.  How do I set up automatic emailing of the vac scores
generated by the archival snapshot in fossil?  As in, a handy script I
can cron or some such.

Thanks,
Robby