* [9fans] WiFi for Plan9
@ 2016-01-29  3:20 arisawa
From: arisawa @ 2016-01-29  3:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello 9fans,

I have installed plan9(9front) to EeePC 901 so that I can test IPv6 from wan side.
aux/wpa works fine.
however I don’t know how to switch to other essid.
I tryed:
 	Kill wpa
	ip/ipconfig unbind
	Kill ipconfig
but these operations doesn’t help go back to starting point.
now I reboot and reconnect to other essid.
anyone knows better way?

Kenji Arisawa