* [9fans] Drawterm on F-Droid
@ 2022-10-01  6:37 sirjofri
From: sirjofri @ 2022-10-01  6:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello all,

I'm happy to inform you that Drawterm (Android) is now listed on the official F-Droid android store.

This means, automatically built updates, and you can get the latest version without building yourself or asking for an apk, plus one single signed certificate.

Get it now: https://f-droid.org/de/packages/org.echoline.drawterm/

Have fun

sirjofri

PS: I'm currently working on an improved version with some more stable app structure which should give us a few features and allow us to fix a few very annoying bugs.

* Re: [9fans] Drawterm on F-Droid
@ 2022-10-01 10:55 ` mkf9
From: mkf9 @ 2022-10-01 10:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Yay. :D

Oct 1, 2022 10:09:47 sirjofri <sirjofri+ml-9fans@sirjofri.de>:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm happy to inform you that Drawterm (Android) is now listed on the
> official F-Droid android store.
>
> This means, automatically built updates, and you can get the latest
> version without building yourself or asking for an apk, plus one single
> signed certificate.
>
> Get it now: https://f-droid.org/de/packages/org.echoline.drawterm/
>
> Have fun
>
> sirjofri
>
> PS: I'm currently working on an improved version with some more stable
> app structure which should give us a few features and allow us to fix a
> few very annoying bugs.

* Re: [9fans] Drawterm on F-Droid
@ 2022-10-02 18:26 ` ori
From: ori @ 2022-10-02 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Quoth sirjofri <sirjofri+ml-9fans@sirjofri.de>:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm happy to inform you that Drawterm (Android) is now listed on the official F-Droid android store.
>
> This means, automatically built updates, and you can get the latest version without building yourself or asking for an apk, plus one single signed certificate.
>
> Get it now: https://f-droid.org/de/packages/org.echoline.drawterm/
>
> Have fun
>
> sirjofri
>
> PS: I'm currently working on an improved version with some more stable app structure which should give us a few features and allow us to fix a few very annoying bugs.

very nice -- is there a plan to merge this with the
drawterm on git.9front.org at some point?

* Re: [9fans] Drawterm on F-Droid
@ 2022-10-02 20:02   ` sirjofri
From: sirjofri @ 2022-10-02 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

02.10.2022 20:26:54 ori@eigenstate.org:
> very nice -- is there a plan to merge this with the
> drawterm on git.9front.org at some point?

Most things are from echoline's repo (on shithub) which should theoretically be mostly in sync already, but I heard some files were missing, for example the icons.

When I get a stable version with my changes I'd also notice you so you can integrate it.

sirjofri