* webdav
@ 2020-11-01 23:46 Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2020-11-01 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

i built a webdav client but it sits on my xml parser - i think 9front has a different one.

i  am happy to help a bit if someone wants to port it.

i used it for years to access an svn repository and for box.net. i managed to use it a bit for sharepoint and confluence but neither of these is a simple filesystem making it all a bit painful.

see here

.../contrib/steve/libxml.tbz
.../contrib/steve/wdfs.tbz

-Steve

PS: i quite understand this mail list filtering out html mail, but a helpful error message would be nice: “message rejected due to html content” for example.

* Re: [9front] webdav
@ 2020-11-02 16:13 ` ori
From: ori @ 2020-11-02 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: steve, 9front

> i built a webdav client but it sits on my xml
> parser - i think 9front has a different one.

We don't have one at all, which makes things easy;
there's no conflict.

> i  am happy to help a bit if someone wants to port it.

No need to port: it just works. Thanks for writing
it -- I have memories that someone (sirjofri?) had
been looking for a webdav client.

It may also be useful for me if I ever try to
implement caldav and get a calendarfs working.

* Re: [9front] webdav
@ 2020-11-02 19:13   ` Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2020-11-02 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

i do have an ical parser, just a heuristic hand bodged thing not yacc and lex. i used it to pipe meeting requests through, it spits out a calendar entry. nothing like as elegant as calendarfs but it worked.

it was extra hackey as the timezone support is nasty in ical but i got iff lightly being near the prime meridian.

again, i will dig out the code if you are interested.

-Steve

@ 2020-11-03  2:13     ` ori
From: ori @ 2020-11-03  2:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: steve, 9front

> i do have an ical parser, just a heuristic hand bodged thing not yacc and lex. i used it to pipe meeting requests through, it spits out a calendar entry. nothing like as elegant as calendarfs but it worked.
>
> it was extra hackey as the timezone support is nasty in ical but i got iff lightly being near the prime meridian.
>
> again, i will dig out the code if you are interested.

Yes, I'd be interested in looking.

* Re: [9front] webdav
@ 2020-11-05 13:46 sirjofri+ml-9front
From: sirjofri+ml-9front @ 2020-11-05 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hey,

I was not asking for a webdav client specifically, but if it helps me to access sharepoint/onedrive I'd happily use it :).

I never accessed sharepoint via webdav

sirjofri