* Re: [9front] webdav
@ 2020-11-05 13:46 sirjofri+ml-9front
From: sirjofri+ml-9front @ 2020-11-05 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hey,

I was not asking for a webdav client specifically, but if it helps me to access sharepoint/onedrive I'd happily use it :).

I never accessed sharepoint via webdav

sirjofri

* webdav
@ 2020-11-01 23:46 Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2020-11-01 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

i built a webdav client but it sits on my xml parser - i think 9front has a different one.

i  am happy to help a bit if someone wants to port it.

i used it for years to access an svn repository and for box.net. i managed to use it a bit for sharepoint and confluence but neither of these is a simple filesystem making it all a bit painful.

see here

.../contrib/steve/libxml.tbz
.../contrib/steve/wdfs.tbz

-Steve

PS: i quite understand this mail list filtering out html mail, but a helpful error message would be nice: “message rejected due to html content” for example.