From: "Noam Preil" <noam@pixelhero.dev>
To: <9front@9front.org>, <9front@9front.org>
Subject: Re: [9front] fossil?
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 23:34:46 -0400

Before anyone suggests removing venti, too: it works flawlessly if you
give it less than a few GiB of RAM on 9front, and I have patches
improving that up to 5.3G. It definitely needs replacement in the long
run, but it remains a valuable tool which I use daily.

That said, I think readding fossil would probably require porting
improvements from Mycroft's ANTS, and wouldn't be exactly trivial, but
might be worthwhile. I suspect venti+fossil would be more reliable than
cwfs or hjfs.

- Noam Preil