* Re: [9front] galaxy brain scrolling (new bounty)
@ 2021-01-17 12:00 Stuart Morrow
From: Stuart Morrow @ 2021-01-17 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

> Presently this behavior is limited to rio, sam, and mothra but may later be extended to other programs.

It's in page. Introduced by 9front.

New bounty: 50GBP, Intel LPSS. It's *the* GPIO and UART on all these
Celeron SBCs (Odyssey, Odroid, Rock Pi X, Hackboard(probably)) and
some(AAEON UP) but not all(Atomic Pi) Atoms.  Also found in some
SDIO-WiFi-tier ThinkPad tablet.

Coming soon: sysinfo of my Seeed Odyssey and write-up of what all
works. Only thing really to be tested still is compile echoline's
ttyUSB driver for the on-board Arduino.   eMMC doesn't work, speaking
of things that are "the" part on all or many Intel SBCs. Everything
else works.