From: hiro <23hiro@gmail.com>
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: Re: [9front] DNS/ICMP via sshnet(4) or drawterm
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2023 10:35:11 +0200	[thread overview]

i think the udp stuff should work, debug it again?
i managed to tftp-boot a machine to 9front over drawterm once.

i guess the icmp is missing in drawterm, but it's possible to add
that. it's not very complicated to forward it in the same way as UDP.
the hardest part is finding the right interfaces on each of the
drawterm host platforms (win32, unix, etc)