* Newcomer with Raspberry pi 1
@ 2020-05-18 22:36 Txus Ordorika
From: Txus Ordorika @ 2020-05-18 22:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hello!

Nice to meet y'all. A newcomer here.

I have a spare raspberry pi 1 at home, and I decided to use it with 9front. I see there are some precompiled images at download secion, so I tried [1]. This image leads to a couple of suicides, and the system gets unresponsive before I can do anything. Is there something I could do to avoid that?

The screenshot [2] shows the error. I'm posting this as described in section 8.2.9.1 from the manual.

Manual recommends to cross compile a image, but I assume that must be done from 9plan, right?

Thanks for your time

[1] http://9front.org/iso/9front-7408.1d345066125a.pi.img.gz
[2] https://ttm.sh/QDa.jpeg
--
Txus Ordorika

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
-George Orwell-