* [Caml-list] Changing precedence and placement of attributes
@ 2015-03-09 11:27 Alain Frisch
From: Alain Frisch @ 2015-03-09 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear caml-list,

Following a feature request by whitequark and a pull request by Jérémie
Dimino, we're considering two related changes to attributes:

  - Their precedence on type expressions, so that "int * int [@foo]" is
parsed as "(int * int) [@foo]" instead of "int * (int [@foo])".

  - Their placement on constructor/field declaration, so that one would
write "A of int [@foo]" or "a : int [@foo]" instead of "A [@foo] of int"
or "a [@foo] : int".