* [Caml-list] weird bugs with lablgl
@ 2002-06-17 21:57 Michael Vanier
From: Michael Vanier @ 2002-06-17 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I just compiled and installed lablgl (the ocaml interface to OpenGL).  The
example programs work, but only some of the time.  The rest of the time,
the OpenGL part of the display (i.e. the non-Tk part) is completely blank,
or (even stranger) it duplicates whatever was under it when it was created
(kind of hard to describe).  This behavior is very sporadic; typically a
given example program will only work once; the next time I invoke the
program you get the misbehavior I described above.  Has anyone else had
this kind of behavior, or know what might be causing it?

Mike

* Re: [Caml-list] weird bugs with lablgl
@ 2002-06-19  6:37     ` Sven Luther
From: Sven Luther @ 2002-06-19  6:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Remi VANICAT; +Cc: caml-list

On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 09:33:28PM +0200, Remi VANICAT wrote:
> Michael Vanier <mvanier@cs.caltech.edu> writes:
>
> > Brian,
> >
> > Sorry, I should have mentioned that I'm using the Mesa 3D openGL
> > implementation on Debian Linux.  The number of installation options is
> > horrific, though, so I may have chosen a sub-optimal configuration.
> > However, I haven't had any problems when using openGL from C
> > programs.
>
> Which version of Debian ? there is a lablgl package in sid and (I
> think) woody. It's name is liblablgl-ocaml-dev, you should use it,
> it's cleaner.

And which of the various mesa libs do you use with it ? I strongly
suggest you using the xmesalibs, and not the other ones, since it
iswith them thatitest.

Friendly,

SvenLuther

* Re: [Caml-list] weird bugs with lablgl
@ 2002-06-18 19:33   ` Remi VANICAT
From: Remi VANICAT @ 2002-06-18 19:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

--
Rémi Vanicat
vanicat@labri.u-bordeaux.fr

* Re: [Caml-list] weird bugs with lablgl
       [not found] <Pine.BSF.4.40.0206181646080.8333-100000@bpr.best.vwh.net>
@ 2002-06-18 17:06 ` Michael Vanier
From: Michael Vanier @ 2002-06-18 17:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bpr; +Cc: caml-list