* [Caml-list] weird bugs with lablgl
@ 2002-06-17 21:57 Michael Vanier
From: Michael Vanier @ 2002-06-17 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I just compiled and installed lablgl (the ocaml interface to OpenGL).  The
example programs work, but only some of the time.  The rest of the time,
the OpenGL part of the display (i.e. the non-Tk part) is completely blank,
or (even stranger) it duplicates whatever was under it when it was created
(kind of hard to describe).  This behavior is very sporadic; typically a
given example program will only work once; the next time I invoke the
program you get the misbehavior I described above.  Has anyone else had
this kind of behavior, or know what might be causing it?

Mike