* [Caml-list] Cash 0.10
@ 2002-06-05 17:18 Bruno.Verlyck
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Bruno.Verlyck @ 2002-06-05 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-announce

I'm pleased to announce the first release (0.10) of Cash, the Caml Shell.

* What is Cash ?

Cash is a Caml implementation of (an as large as possible subset of) the
API of Scsh (0.5.3), the Scheme Shell by Olin Shivers.  It's designed for
writing standalone Unix programs and shell scripts (but rather *not* for
interactive command use). It spans a wide range of application, from
"script" applications usually handled with perl or sh, to more standard
systems applications usually written in C.

* Release 0.10

This is the first public release of Cash.  I see it as beta, but I don't
expect a lot of bugs :-).  For more information, see:
 http://pauillac.inria.fr/cash/
Download the most recently distributed source:
 ftp://ftp.inria.fr/INRIA/Projects/cristal/cash/cash.tar.gz
Stay in sync with latest development / bug fixes (CVS archive):
 http://camlcvs.inria.fr/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/cash/
Documentation:
 http://pauillac.inria.fr/cash/latest/doc/doc.dvi
 http://pauillac.inria.fr/cash/latest/doc/doc.ps
 http://pauillac.inria.fr/cash/latest/doc/index.html

* Bugs

Bug reports, comments, doc typos, and contributions are very welcome:
drop me a mail at Bruno.Verlyck@inria.fr.

Have fun,
Bruno.