* [Caml-list] Linear time sorting routines
@ 2003-04-28 21:31 Eray Ozkural
From: Eray Ozkural @ 2003-04-28 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I'm continuing my translation of MIT algorithms textbook :)

Note that i didn't really code radix sort, i avoided defining "stable sort for
a given digit d", and i assumed you can write a function that does that by
modifying the given counting_sort, ahem...

All of what I'm writing above will someday be cleaned up and made into really
neat modules and functors but it's not time for that for now (^_^) I'm hoping
this is small enough to make it into the list. Suggestions for improving
style/efficiency will be greatly valued.

Maybe somebody will find a use for these small routines.

License is GPL!! It's not in the public domain!!

Regards,

--
Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr>
Comp. Sci. Dept., Bilkent University, Ankara  KDE Project: http://www.kde.org