* [Caml-list] frozen home page && wxwindows
@ 2003-07-03 17:06 KONTRA Gergely
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: KONTRA Gergely @ 2003-07-03 17:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi!

I've seen ocaml a year ago, and yesterday I just want to know what's up
with ocaml. But the official homepage is almost the same, as one year
ago. Is the developement stopped?
What about extension libraries?

I want to know what cross-platform gui's are available for ocaml.
I know about gtk, but that's not so stable on windows.
To be frank I want to use wxWindows with ocaml. Has anybody began to
work on it? If not, and I want to start developing it, can anybody give
me practical hints, etc where to start?

I'm not experienced neither in ocaml (-dev) nor wxwindows

Gergo
--
+-[ Kontra, Gergely<kgergely@mcl.hu> PhD student Room IB113 ]---------+
| http://www.mcl.hu/~kgergely            "Olyan langesz vagyok, hogy  |