* Re: [Caml-list] insert ocaml source in latex
       [not found] <1021401908.2930.1314630761934.JavaMail.root@zmbs2.inria.fr>
@ 2011-08-29 15:37 ` luc.maranget
From: luc.maranget @ 2011-08-29 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: michel levy; +Cc: caml-list

Objective Caml is defined by default by the listing package
use keyword language=[Objective]{Caml}

--Luc

> I want to insert some Ocaml expressions in latex, but by cut/paste it's
> impossible, because I lose
> the identation.
> Do you have a solution to insert Ocaml source in latex document ?
> Do you know if someone has written a definition for using ocaml with the
> listings package ?
>
> --
> Michel Lévy 36  rue George Sand 38400 Saint Martin d'Hères
> tel : +33(0)476243339
> email : michel.levy@imag.fr
> http://membres-liglab.imag.fr/michel.levy
>

> --

Luc Maranget

* Re: [Caml-list] insert ocaml source in latex
@ 2011-08-29 16:16   ` Esther Baruk
From: Esther Baruk @ 2011-08-29 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: michel levy; +Cc: caml-list

for this purpose, you can also add " '(indent-tabs-mode nil)" to your
"custom-set-variables" in your .emacs file.
This will put some spaces when you press TAB instead of a tabulation.

Esther Baruk

@ 2011-08-29 15:48 ` michel levy
From: michel levy @ 2011-08-29 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

@ 2011-08-29 15:41 ` Maxence Guesdon
From: Maxence Guesdon @ 2011-08-29 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: michel levy; +Cc: caml-list

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 17:12:13 +0200
michel levy <michel.levy@imag.fr> wrote:

> I want to insert some Ocaml expressions in latex, but by cut/paste it's
> impossible, because I lose
> the identation.
> Do you have a solution to insert Ocaml source in latex document ?
> Do you know if someone has written a definition for using ocaml with the
> listings package ?

You may have a look at highlight:
   http://www.andre-simon.de/doku/highlight/en/highlight.html

-- Maxence

* Re: [Caml-list] insert ocaml source in latex
@ 2011-08-29 15:31 ` Benoit Montagu
From: Benoit Montagu @ 2011-08-29 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: michel levy; +Cc: caml-list

> I want to insert some Ocaml expressions in latex, but by cut/paste it's
> impossible, because I lose
> the identation.
> Do you have a solution to insert Ocaml source in latex document ?
> Do you know if someone has written a definition for using ocaml with the
> listings package ?

It might not be up to date, but there is one that is included in the
default listings package.

\lstset{
   language=[Objective]Caml
}

should work.

-- Benoit

* [Caml-list] insert ocaml source in latex
@ 2011-08-29 15:12 michel levy
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: michel levy @ 2011-08-29 15:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list