* [Caml-list] [ANN] Sundials/ML 3.1.1
@ 2018-07-14 13:21 Timothy Bourke
From: Timothy Bourke @ 2018-07-14 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OCaml list; +Cc: Jun Inoue, Marc Pouzet

We are pleased to announce a new release of Sundials/ML, an OCaml
interface to the Sundials suite of numerical solvers (CVODE, CVODES,
IDA, IDAS, ARKODE, KINSOL).

This release adds support for Sundials 3.1.x, and most notably for the
new generic matrix and linear solver interfaces. The OCaml interface
changes but the library is backward compatible with the older versions
of Sundials (2.5.0 onwards) that are still current in some packaging
systems.

OCaml 4.02.3 or greater is now required and optionally OCamlMPI 1.03.

Information and documentation: http://inria-parkas.github.io/sundialsml/
Source code (BSD):             https://github.com/inria-parkas/sundialsml

     opam install sundialsml   # (requires Sundials 2.5.0 or above)

There is a draft paper that describes our implementation. It is still
undergoing peer review, but we would be happy to share it by private
mail.

We gratefully acknowledge the original authors of Sundials, and the
support of the ITEA 3 project 11004 MODRIO (Model driven physical
systems operation), Inria, and the Departement d'Informatique de
l'ENS.

Timothy Bourke, Jun Inoue, and Marc Pouzet.