* [Caml-list] Invoking Java programs from an OCaml program
@ 2015-12-14 16:40 Soichi Sumi
From: Soichi Sumi @ 2015-12-14 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I want to invoke Java programs and use their result
from an OCaml program in my research.

I have tried OCaml-Java to realize the integration
and succeeded to execute some example.However,
it cannot invoke objects defined by me, as far as
I read OCaml-Java document. I think it only realize
seamless integration of Java standard library and OCaml.

Is there anyway to use Java Object which defined by me
or to invoke jar file and use the result?

If you know another way to use the result produced by
Java programs, I want to know the way too.

Any help appreciated.

--Soichi Sumi
--OCaml-Java HP : www.ocamljava.org

Soichi Sumi
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology
Osaka University
1-5, Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka, Japan
Email: s-sumi@ist.osaka-u.ac.jp