* [Caml-list] generating a call-graph
@ 2003-05-23 16:34 Yaron M. Minsky
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Yaron M. Minsky @ 2003-05-23 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Does anyone know a way of generating a call-graph from a set of ocaml
sources?  What I want to do is, at a minimum, get a list of all the
functions that could be called as a result of a given function invocation.
 Essentially, I'm looking for dependency information on the function-call
level, similar to what ocamldep provides on the module level.

|--------/            Yaron M. Minsky              \--------|
|--------\ http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/yminsky/ /--------|

Open PGP --- KeyID B1FFD916 (new key as of Dec 4th)
Fingerprint: 5BF6 83E1 0CE3 1043 95D8 F8D5 9F12 B3A9 B1FF D916