* [Caml-list] Bloom filters
@ 2011-09-11 14:34 Anders Fugmann
From: Anders Fugmann @ 2011-09-11 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

Before starting my own Bloom filter implementation, I want to ask if
anyone knows of any existing implementation of Bloom filters in Ocaml.
I'm especially interested in counting bloom filters.

Regards
Anders Fugmann

* Re: [Caml-list] Bloom filters
@ 2011-09-11 16:44 ` Gilles Pirio
From: Gilles Pirio @ 2011-09-11 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anders Fugmann; +Cc: caml-list

Hi

Martin Jambon's implementation of Bloom filters can be found at
https://github.com/mjambon/memories

I know he's actively watching this list so feel free to contact him for
further info.

Hope this helps
Gilles

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 7:34 AM, Anders Fugmann <anders@fugmann.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Before starting my own Bloom filter implementation, I want to ask if
> anyone knows of any existing implementation of Bloom filters in Ocaml.
> I'm especially interested in counting bloom filters.
>
> Regards
> Anders Fugmann
>
> --

* Re: [Caml-list] Bloom filters
@ 2011-09-12 13:22   ` Anders Fugmann
From: Anders Fugmann @ 2011-09-12 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gilles Pirio; +Cc: caml-list

Hi Gilles,

Thanks for the pointer, its much appreciated.

Regards
Anders Fugmann

On 09/11/2011 06:44 PM, Gilles Pirio wrote:
> Hi
>
> Martin Jambon's implementation of Bloom filters can be found at
> https://github.com/mjambon/memories
>
> I know he's actively watching this list so feel free to contact him for
> further info.
>
> Hope this helps
> Gilles
>

> On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 7:34 AM, Anders Fugmann <anders@fugmann.net
> <mailto:anders@fugmann.net>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     Before starting my own Bloom filter implementation, I want to ask if
>     anyone knows of any existing implementation of Bloom filters in Ocaml.
>     I'm especially interested in counting bloom filters.
>
>     Regards
>     Anders Fugmann
>
>     --

* Re: [Caml-list] Bloom filters