* [Caml-list] OCaml job at Be Sport Paris
@ 2018-03-19 12:50 Be Sport
From: Be Sport @ 2018-03-19 12:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list, ocsigen, ocaml-jobs

Be Sport is looking for programmers familiar with functional languages, for
a development and research work.

Send an email to jobs@besport.com if you want to apply!

The company
Be Sport is a start-up company with sound funding, with a team of 20 people
today. We have a very ambitious development program and we believe in the
use of modern technologies coming from research to build strong basis for
our apps. We work in close relationship with research laboratories (CNRS,
Inria, univ. Paris Diderot …). Our main focus at the moment are languages
and typing for Web and mobile apps, recommendation algorithms for social
networks, classification algorithms.
Our first app is a social network dedicated to sport.
Be Sport premises are located in the center of Paris.

Work
We are looking for developers to take part in the development of some
features of our apps.
The developers will be integrated in the programming team: participation in
the writing of specifications, implementation (client / server), testing …
They will initially work on improving existing features, before
progressively taking the lead on some components.

Skills
Good general developers, knowing OCaml or other functional languages (or
willing to learn) are welcome. Other skills related to the implementation
of a social network are also welcome: machine learning, database, search
engines, etc.
Candidates must have some expertise on some of the following technologies:

- Typed functional languages, especially OCaml (and Ocsigen
Js_of_ocaml/Eliom)
- MacOS, iOS
- Databases
- Machine learning