* [Caml-list] FLoC 2018 Volunteer Programme Announcement
@ 2018-04-07 21:28 Andrzej Murawski
From: Andrzej Murawski @ 2018-04-07 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml-List

FLOC 2018 VOLUNTEER PROGRAMME ANNOUNCEMENT

Applications to the FLOC 2018 Volunteer Programme are now open.

FLoC (Federated Logic Conference), which brings together several
international conferences related to mathematical logic and computer
science, will be held in Oxford, UK, from the 6th to the 19th of July,
2018. The FLoC volunteer programme allows students and postdocs to
have free participation (no registration fee) at FLoC conferences and
workshops.  Volunteers will be able to interact with speakers and
participants, network with other researchers and meet graduate
students from all over the world.

FLoC volunteers will contribute to the smooth running of the
conference by performing tasks such as helping at the registration
desk, assisting with the audio-visual equipment across the different
venues, giving directions to venues, providing information to
conference/workshop participants, general assistance to keep the
conference running smoothly, or engaging with social media about FLoC.

More information can be found at: http://www.floc2018.org/volunteer/
<https://andrzej-s-murawski-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1b2K4qfhXv2oMM5fuEMbvda5SGnFo9RglrRBbMUYX28Q-0&key=YAMMID-36537523&link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.floc2018.org%2Fvolunteer%2F>

The deadline for applications is 18 May 2018 and applicants will be
informed of decisions by 1 June 2018.

Please note that FLoC also offers a travel stipend programme, which
cannot be combined with the FLoC volunteer programme, see the above
link.

More information about FLOC and events within it can be found at:

http://www.floc2018.org/
<https://andrzej-s-murawski-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1b2K4qfhXv2oMM5fuEMbvda5SGnFo9RglrRBbMUYX28Q-0&key=YAMMID-36537523&link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.floc2018.org%2F>

We hope to see you in Oxford!

Marta, Daniel and Moshe
(FLOC Chairs)
[image: beacon]

* Re: [Caml-list] FLoC 2018 Volunteer Programme Announcement
@ 2018-04-08  5:46 ` Gabriel Scherer
From: Gabriel Scherer @ 2018-04-08  5:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrzej Murawski; +Cc: Caml-List