* [Caml-list] GUI toolkit advice
@ 2003-05-28  0:32 sashan
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: sashan @ 2003-05-28  0:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi

I was looking around the O'Caml website and surrounding sites for gui
toolkits. I'm interested in a platform independent (windows or linux)
toolkit. The bindings I've come across so far are LablGTK and a binding
for tk. Are there any other gui toolkits? What would you use if you
wanted to write an app with a gui that could run no linux or windows?

thanks

--
sashan
http://sashan.netfirms.com