* [Caml-list] Announce: ocaml-vdom (pre-release)
@ 2016-11-30 16:52 Alain Frisch
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Alain Frisch @ 2016-11-30 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,

You might be interested in the ocaml-vdom project which has been used by
LexiFi for some time and open-sourced recently.  It contains two
components which we use to create our browser-side UIs with js_of_ocaml
and which might be useful to the community:

    - Bindings to the DOM and other browser APIs, implemented with
gen_js_api.  (Partial bindings, expanded on demand.)

    - An implementation of a "virtual DOM" and the "Elm architecture",
i.e. a programming model where the UI is specified by a state type, a
view function (producing a functional version of the DOM), and an update
function that modifies the state based on messages (generated by UI
events or external interactions).

Project page:

      https://github.com/LexiFi/ocaml-vdom

-- Alain