* [Caml-list] Is tuareg crashing for anyone else?
@ 2015-09-25 18:19 Hendrik Boom
From: Hendrik Boom @ 2015-09-25 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I've been using tuareg mode in emacs, and I find it crashing enough to be unusable.
It seems to happen when I'm editing a typed function argument, such as
the arguents in:

  let rec read (prio : int) (look : char option) (input : charstream)
(psf : phrase list) (return : phrase -> char option -> charstream ->
phrase) =

I'm not sure what it is I'm doing when it crashes.

I'm currently getting by by editing ocaml programs as foo.xx and copying
them to foo.ml in a Makefile, though uninstalling tuareg might be easier.

Is this a known problem?  Is it just me?

I'm running devuan jessie, with packages opam 1.2.0-1, tuareg1:2.0.7-1,
and emacs24 23+4.1-5.

-- hendrik