categories - Category Theory list
From: Valeria de Paiva <valeria.depaiva@gmail.com>
To: streicher@mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de
Cc: "Michael Barr, Prof." <barr.michael@mcgill.ca>,
	"cmuster@gmx.net" <cmuster@gmx.net>,
	 "categories@mq.edu.au" <categories@mq.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Saving old papers on CT
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2024 12:19:27 -0800	[thread overview]

Great idea, Thomas!
Very positive reaction over here, as you probably already knew.
I think you guys did a great job putting Benabou's writings on the web
(kudos to you!),
but I think TAC reprints would be much more accessible and would help
prevent people rediscovering the  wheel! and it doesn't even use up more
trees!
Best,
Valeria