categories - Category Theory list
* Midlands Graduate School 2017, Leicester, UK
@ 2016-12-30 12:35 Roy L. Crole
From: Roy L. Crole @ 2016-12-30 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories, types-announce

This is a preliminary announcement for

      *The Midlands Graduate School in the Foundations of Computing
Science 2017*

*    April 9-13, Leicester, UK*       (
http://www.cs.le.ac.uk/events/mgs2017/  )

The MGS has run very successfully for many years now, and in recent
years we have had over 50 participants making for exciting and vibrant
schools. We would be delighted to see you in Leicester in 2017.

Please forward to all those you think will be interested!

The organisers:

Samuel Balco

Roy Crole

--