Computer Old Farts Forum
* [COFF] Advice sought: what to eventually do with my 1977 Lions Commentary?
@ 2023-07-06  8:58 steve jenkin
From: steve jenkin @ 2023-07-06  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: COFF

I’ve no intention of selling these items
and am definitely NOT disposing of them yet.

No ‘offers’ please.

In 1977, I took John’s “Operating Systems” course,
and was one of 60-80 students who bought the first print run
of the Commentary.

I’m looking for suggestions of what to do with these three items pictured,
some ideas of what to put in my will or donate before I go.

Warren doesn’t need Yet Another Copy, he has some better copies already :)

They aren’t in pristine condition and I made notes in both books, in pencil at least.
The cover of the red book has slightly deteriorated.

steve j

PS: if the image is stripped by the list, a copy at:
	<http://members.tip.net.au/~sjenkin/SteveJ_Lions-Commentary.jpg>

--
Steve Jenkin, IT Systems and Design
0412 786 915 (+61 412 786 915)